Well that's the fun part!
When there are music activities or items the music faculty would like to include in their curriculum but they cannot be funded by the District, they can request funding from Music Boosters. Allocations are determined by the Music Booster Board and vary from year to year. The amount of funds we can allocate is dependent on the success of the fundraising we do.
- Over the years Music Boosters (formerly OMMPa) has funded many musical field trips
- We provide additional funds to purchase props, costume materials and supplies for our school musicals.
- We purchase instruments- cellos, drums, bells
- We purchase equipment - speakers, i-pads, microphones, risers
- We provide funds for Practice Minutes incentives
- We fund accompanists
- We fund Summer Camp Grants for music students
- We help fund the Solo & Ensemble Contest when it is our District's turn to host